California is a huge market for vehicle transport and for the automotive industry in general. Because there are so many businesses and individuals out there looking to ship a car to California, major California cities have many options from which to select. San Diego car shipping companies & services is no exception.
Affordability is one thing, but you want to know you’re selecting a trustworthy and dependable carrier as well that has a full spectrum of options. You also want to have access to an easy-to-use system, so the decision-making process is not excessively complex or confusing. Let’s walk through some of the parameters for San Diego auto transport and see how we might be of help in your decision.
3 Considerations: San Diego Auto Transport Services
Here are a few considerations to keep in mind when looking at options of the car shipping companies San Diego has to offer:
- Does the company provide direct delivery?Make sure that the company will go straight between the addresses you choose. Our door-to-door model means that the car will be shipped between exact locations. It will be taken from one address to the next. All our deliveries are direct.
- Does the company offer protection in transit?You want to know that you can cover the vehicle if desired. Enclosed auto shipping, as opposed to open auto shipping, means that your car will be free from rain, sleet, or snow – as well as any roadway debris.
- What does the insurance look like?When looking at the possibilities for car shipping San Diego provides, you will typically see the option to add cargo insurance. What are the parameters of the policy, though? Our coverage ranges from $100,000 to $1,000,000 and doesn’t have a deductible at all. As you probably know, it’s rare to find insurance these days that doesn’t have a deductible. It’s also rare to find a company that never goes over 21 days in resolving a claim. That’s true of our coverage as well.
3 Tips to Assess Credibility: San Diego Car Shipping Companies
Here are a few quick tips, a checklist for looking at the credibility of one company versus another. You want to make sure the company is…
- …bonded and insured.
- …compliant with all federal codes and regulations, both with the DOT and with the FMCSA.
- …rated highly online.
When you’re looking for San Diego car shipping quotes, you have a lot of different parameters to consider. Don’t make your search harder than it has to be. Let us help you find San Diego car shipping companies that go the distance. Here’s why:
- We simplify the process, with only one quote – the lowest rate – per request.
- All our carriers have a rating of between 98% and 100%.
- Two simple ways to get quoted: instant quote online or by phone at (866) 744-2540.
- We want you to get the lowest rate possible – that’s crucial to our service. As we enter our busiest season, it gets harder industry-wide to find low-cost slots. Book now, and you can still take advantage of steeply discounted rates.