The car shipping industry can be a complex industry if you haven’t had a car shipped previously. Here at Car Shipping Carriers we would like to offer our car shipping tips to help you choose which company will be best for you and how to distinguish between a good company and a bad one. To better assist you in your search to find the best car shipping company for you, there are some car shipping tips that will make your search much easier. Enjoy!
Easy To Follow Car Shipping Tips
- When you search online for a car shipping company or want to rely on a reliable car shipping broker, please read the website to make sure they are the company that can meet you needs. The more content on a website, the more informative the company is, which means they know what they are talking about.
- Get two or three instant car shipping quotes then compare the amounts that were given to you. If they are all in the same area cost wise, you should be a-ok. If one of them is MUCH cheaper then the others I would really think twice about choosing that company. 99.9% of car shipping companies you find online are just the car shipping brokers. We all have to list your vehicle on a national load board called Central Dispatch, so if the price isn’t in the market value most carriers will be willing to take for vehicle at a lower price
- Look up car shipping reviews. Review sites such as Transport Reviews, Google Reviews, and Yelp Reviews are all places you can search for reviews on a particular company. Also check out the BBB to see if the company has outstanding complaints that have not been resolved. A resolved complaint is actually a positive for a car company because that means they take care of ANY situation that occurs and they don’t just run away from their problems. Also finding companies that are offering their own car shipping tips will be a bonus because they are trying to help the customers out in any way possible which helps show their dedication to complete customer service.
- Make sure you choose the right car shipping service for you. Generally speaking, shipping on an open car shipping carrier is going to be best, but if you have a vehicle that is $50K or more or your vehicle sits less than 6 inches from the ground then transporting on an enclosed auto transport carrier is what fits your needs most.
- When you finally chose the right company for you, please make sure you do not have to sign a contract or give your credit card number out to anyone prior to them having a truck driver established for your particular car. This industry works on a 2-3 day time window so if a company is trying to collect this info from you on the first phone call, you might want to chose another company. Make sure the company you chose makes you feel safe, secure, and calm about having you car shipped. A contract and deposit will be made at one point or another prior to having your vehicle picked up, but make sure that the company you are giving that info to has done their job and you know exactly when and where your vehicle is being picked up and by whom the vehicle is getting picked up by.
Car Shipping Carriers hopes you will follow these easy tips in choosing the best fit company for you. By following these easy car shipping tips, you can ensure that you are dealing with a quality company in the car shipping industry and your car will be taken care of properly. If you have any more questions or concerns please give us a call at (866)744-2540 and one of our quote specialists will gladly assist you.