Are you in the market for Seattle car shipping, or maybe just getting a sense of the options out there? Car Shipping throughout the US and Canada is a broad industry with many different companies competing. However, deciding the company you want to ship your vehicle does not have to be painful or confusing. Car shipping can be simple, fast, and affordable if you know how to review companies and vet for credibility.
The below three sections will give you a basic idea of how to compare and contrast different alternatives when it comes to Washington car shipping. These guidelines should allow you to customize your transport while also ensuring you work with a reputable business, one with a track record and documentation to deserve your business.
Seattle Car Shipping Services: 2 Choices
Of the options for Seattle car shipping has to offer, you will have two choices to choose from. It depends on your specific car transport needs which is the best for you.
- Open Car Shipping – This type of shipping is the basic way in which a vehicle is transported. It is also the most affordable.
- Enclosed Car Shipping – This enhanced shipping method means that your vehicle is contained on a trailer for all-weather protection.
Seattle Car Shipping | We Have The Best Insurance
- Insured Shipping – You can get cargo shipping to ease your mind and know you’re protected no matter what. Insurance policies differ of course. The basics of ours are as follows:
- High-dollar coverage – ranging from $100K to $1 million
- No deductibles – starts paying from $0 on any valid claim
- Fast claim resolution – All claims resolved in 21 days or less.
Seattle Car Shipping Companies: 4 Factors
You want to look at 4 basic credibility & convenience factors to determine who to use for the best car shipping Seattle has available. Here are the questions you want to ask:
- Is the company bonded and insured?
- Does the organization follow all DOT and FMCSA codes?
- If they’re a broker, who do they represent? What guidelines determine their partnerships?
- We only work with carriers that have online customer satisfaction ratings of 98% or higher.
- Does the company ship straight between direct locations or use terminals (storage facilities)? We transport all vehicles straight between specified locations.
Seattle Car Shipping Quotes:
Need a quick quote for Seattle car shipping? We can do that here right now, with no commitment. Click to enter your information through our online form (top left of this page) or call us anytime at (866) 744-2540. Note that since we’re entering our busiest time of the year, we can get you the most discounted rate if you book soon. As carrier slots fill up, the rates rise. No matter what you choose, we hope this article has been of help.